Tuesday 26 February 2013

Eau de Cologne 4711

I recently started to run out of my perfume (Daisy by Marc Jacobs) and was looking around for something new when I read that Eau de Cologne 4711 was something that was used by a great number of people in the '40s and '50s, so on my next trip to town, I popped into Boots and went to have a little smell. I was absolutely enchanted. 4711 is a fresh, clean scent, citrussy at first, but turning sweeter the longer it is worn. Not only did it smell good, but it was relatively inexpensive! And the bottles were beautiful. I came out of the shop with a bottle for my room and one to carry around with my to top up during the day. 





Jess xx

1 comment:

  1. OH! I am so going to go searching for this! Looked it up and found a store in NYC that sells it!

    By the way... I just nominated you for a blogger award on my blog. (Hop over to check out the details) I've only been following your blog for a couple of weeks but I LOVE it!! Great posts and pics!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete