Saturday 2 February 2013

Charity Shopping




Today I went to visit the charity shops with my sister and friend Tegan:

Tegan (left) is wearing:
Scarf - Camden
Jacket, trousers and shoes - Primark
Top - Topshop
Gloves - Peacocks
Bag - grandma's

Lucy (right) is wearing:
Jacket and jeans - H&M
Shoes - Vans

I wore:
Coat - my mum's
Bag - vintage fair
Scarf - present
Dress - charity shop
Shoes - Beyond Retro

I bought a mint green jumper for £4, Vile Bodies by Evelyn Waugh, Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald, setting lotion, and an opera bag (for £5!)





It was rather windy out, but thankfully my hair stayed intact for the whole day, and there was a lovely sky walking back home too.



Jess xx

2 comments:

  1. You're frigging adorable! I love your style, and that purse is pretty awesome, too.

    Jordan
    http://jordansvintagekitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete